Lithia Springs Cosmetic & Family Dentistry is proud to offer top-quality dental services for both you and your family. Our mission is to assist you in preserving the beauty of your teeth, while also maintaining outstanding oral health.
Our general dentistry services include:
- Complete Checkups: Regularly scheduled dental checkups allow us to keep track of your oral health and provide timely treatment in the event that any important issues are discovered. We recommend that most of our patients receive a complete dental checkup twice a year. Our complete dental checkups include professional teeth cleaning, digital X-rays and an oral cancer screening.
- Mouth Guards: Designed to protect your teeth from injury, our custom-fit mouth guards are constructed using the highest-quality materials possible. Our dental care experts recommend the use of mouth guards for those playing contact sports and night guards for individuals suffering from bruxism, which refers to the clenching and grinding of one’s teeth while asleep.
- Dentures: The experts at our practice offer specially-designed, natural-looking dentures for individuals missing some or all of their teeth. Our denture services include denture stabilization implants and fixed dentures.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: We provide metal-free, tooth-colored fillings in order to restore both the appearance and function of damaged teeth.
- Crowns and Bridges: Protective crowns and bridges are recommended to individuals with lost or damaged teeth. Our dental crowns and bridges utilize porcelain due to the material’s natural appearance and superb performance.
- Inlays and Onlays: Dental inlays and onlays are often recommended to people suffering from damaged or decayed teeth. These procedures are a great way to restore the appearance and function of a tooth, while still preserving its original structure.
- Fluoride Application: Our practice provides topical fluoride application treatments as a way to remineralize tooth enamel, while also making your teeth less susceptible to cavities.
- Sealants: Dental sealants consist of a thinly-coated layer of acrylic applied to the surface of one’s molars as a way of sealing off any irregularities and preventing the occurrence of both cavities and tooth decay.
We invite you and your family to experience the benefits of phenomenal oral health and magnificent teeth. Please contact our office at (770) 824-8916 to schedule a consultation with our team of dental experts.